Now the puppy is dying in convulsions. No one could get her to get up and steady. Among the cemetery, people coming and stray dogs, a 2-month-old baby is practically unconscious. I don’t know how much chance she has. I don’t know what’s wrong with her but she had to be taken away while she was struggling.
The girl is in critical condition! An urgent transfusion is needed! Everything is very difficult with a child. It reminds me so much of a recent pain. Perhaps that is why God led me to her. For me, this is an exceptional case. The blood was transfused, the indicators were slightly raised. The temperature rose to 40.5, shortness of breath began, the pressure keeps.
The temperature rose to 40.5, shortness of breath began, the pressure keeps. Presumably poisoning! The day before yesterday, the baby became ill and refused to eat, today she started having convulsions. Named the baby Marisa! I wish she could do it! Too small and fragile to end life. We moved to the third clinic, where we have already remained under round-the-clock supervision and treatment! Marisa is in the box with oxygen, receiving a drip, all the necessary drugs! Pressure and temperature are controlled.
Age 2 months, weight 3 kg . Marisa was born in a cemetery, from where we have already taken more than one dog and sterilized it too. Marisa is in the same serious condition! She continues to be in boxing under oxygen. They don’t take her off to even take an x-ray, she’s weak. The only thing that can give at least a little hope is that they are force-fed and there are swallowing reflexes.
Otherwise, there are no changes, shortness of breath persists. While everyone is leaning towards helminthic invasion, parasites that kill her body. It is necessary to remove intoxication (if this is what doctors think about) and after that it should become easier. They haven’t taken Marisa for x-rays yet, they plan to take a blood sample and repeat an ultrasound of the abdominal cavity.
We are waiting for a call from the doctor. Marisa loses fluid, where she goes is still unknown. The girl’s condition became more and more serious. They went through the tests – all the indicators in the blood fell again! Now our overexposure, which already helps out in absolutely everything, will take our guys – donors! The boys will be sampled and suitable compatible blood will be transfused to Marisa.
What we will get, I don’t know anymore. In order for her to try and fight, we need to act and support her. I remember how another puppy became ill after the second transfusion, allergies, swelling and lethargy began. I remember as if it were yesterday. Every case and body is different! Who knows what Marisa can do.
She’s trying! Visit Marisa! Unfortunately, we’re still with a 50/50 chance. Very difficult and neglected condition. Peristalsis stops, the organs do not work in the right mode for the body. Yesterday I had a transfusion, already the second one. Despite the seemingly external improvements, everything can become bad by the evening.
If your own blood does not begin to be produced, peristalsis does not start, then there is only one outcome. And again I hear from doctors that this is a very difficult case! Only in the case of Marisa, it was only necessary to ask for help a little earlier. Few days later, they went through a general blood test, Marisa is in the same condition.
We are trying to get her out of this state, but everything depends only on the body! She would be happy to fight, but the filth that affected her condition does not give. The general analysis was sorted out today, but donor blood is still displayed. After lunch, the result of biochemistry should come. I attached the first analyzes of biochemistry.
Ultrasound can only be done the day after tomorrow. I understand that many may not want to participate in this. You always want to hope for a miracle, who knows, suddenly Marisa’s angel will not leave her. Finally, after more than a week, the little girl is stable and can eat well. Let’s hope and continue to support the baby! She fights as best she can, although she is still weak.
The first treatment for helminths was transferred without complications! Periodically, the temperature drops slightly, but rises on heating pads. They repeated the ultrasound, the peristalsis begins to work, but so far very slowly. We see intense fighting spirit from the girl. I believe that the day of her recovery will soon come.
Come on, strong girl!
Please LIKE and SHARE this story to your friends and family!